The Honor Roll School welcomes prospective students at all times of the year. Families are invited to contact the School’s Admissions Office to arrange for a tour of the School. Tours are done on an appointment basis and are generally given on Wednesdays and Thursdays during school hours, during the business week.
During the tour, prospective students and their families will be given a School Brochure complete with the necessary paperwork required to begin the Admissions Process.
Once the Application Fee and Application have been submitted, if the candidate is for grades transitional Kindergarten through eighth grade, he or she will be contacted for assessment testing. Two year-old and Pre-Kindergarten (three year-old) students do not take a test, but will be asked to come for a one hour visit in a classroom with their age-appropriate peers. Upon the successful completion of the assessment (tested students in grade K-8), the candidate will then be invited into the school for a half-day visit, which includes lunch.
Once this process has been completed, viable candidates in grades three through eighth, will be invited in for an interview with the Head of School. Upon completion of the candidates file, the candidate’s application will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee. The Admissions Committee’s decision will be communicated by telephone to be followed by an Acceptance letter. The Committee’s decision is final.
An application is considered to be complete when the School has received the following:
- An Initial Admissions Information form
- The $175 non-refundable Application/Entrance/Testing Fee
- The completed Application
- Doctor Statement signature required for all ECP applicants (found on back of Application)
- The completed New Student Registration form
- Copy of the Child’s Birth Certificate
- Copy of the Child’s Social Security Card
- Copy of the Child’s immunization records
- Official School Transcript (when applicable)
- Test results (grades TK through eight)
- Classroom visit evaluation form (PK)
- Interview (grades three through eight)
- Student Recommendation Form (completed by former school)
- Student Profile form (completed by parents)
No student will be admitted without a complete student file, which includes all of the bulleted items listed above.
For More Information, Contact: Tracey Hough Director of Admissions Phone: 281-265-7888, ext. 1011
Fax: 281-265-7880 Email: email@example.com
Merit Scholarships are available for students who are presently in K- 7th grade and who have been enrolled at least one year.
Grades 1-3 Application
Grades 4-7 Application
There is no scholarship application information at this time.
Scholarship recipients will be notified in May and recognized at the Closing Award Ceremonies.